Sunday, November 29, 2009

Goodbye to All

At this point in time I have made new friends and have learned many new things. I would like to thank Mr. Sullivan for all that he has taught us this semester. I would also like to say goodbye to him and the rest of my classmates. It has been fun getting to know all of you and working with you. Dr. Strange I would also like to say goodbye to you. Your post,and video-cast were very helpful throughout the semester and without them I don't think that I could have passed. Thank you to all who have helped and good bye for now. I know that will see many of you in the future as teachers and colleagues.

1 comment:

  1. That was so sweet Kevin, and without you I would have not made it through this course. Thanks so much and Good Bye for Now. Skpye you later

    ReplyDelete