Sunday, September 6, 2009

Next Generation Learning

I just have to start out by saying that it was amazing what that school is doing. If you don't know what I am talking about visit this site to see what technology is doing to enhance the minds of children, http://is.gd/2bYd6. After you reach this site just click on the link next generation learning to watch the video. OK now to tell you a little bit about what I thought of it. I have to say that I wish things like this ere done in our local school system. I know we are teaching certain things in school, technology wise, but nothing as extreme as this. I can only see positive things, that children actually look forward to doing.

Another thing that I was particularly interested in was that the children got to play with the Wii. I have always thought this is a good way to try and not necessarily trick children, but a good way to get them to do exercises without really thinking that they are exercising. Further more the way that children could upload/ download homework could do wonders. Especially now with the swine flu hitting the school system, children that are absent will not miss any instruction. I think this technology is very important and should be implemented in all schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment