Sunday, September 6, 2009

Preparing For the Podcast.

After viewing several links, I found that the first link (http://langwitcheeeees.org/blog/category/podcasting/) to be very informative. I actually found information that I could print out and save on the proper steps to produce a podcast. Listening to some of the examples from Kindergarten and Third Grade, shows me that energy is required, as in energetic voices, to make the podcast exciting and entertaining.

The second site I went to was the Education Podcasting Network (http://epnweb.org/index.php?openpod=16). Now this site had some very interesting things to use in the classroom. It covered topics in all areas such as science , math, language arts, and many others. The few I looked had were not in a video cast, rather just voices. I have learned from this site that there are options available to teachers and others to use this site to enhance a topic in the classroom. I look forward to using this site in the future, as well as exploring the others to better help in instructing the students in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment