Sunday, September 6, 2009

Podcasts

Recently I watched the podcast from last years class. They were discussing technologically illiterate teachers. There are a few changes that I would make to the presentation. To begin with I would change the setting in which the podcast was filmed. I believe that if you are talking about the specific topic you should at least have some computers or some technology in the shot. I would also like to invite a variety of individuals from the computer expert to someone who is not so familiar with computers. (However, I know that this is just a discussion between classmates.)

Another thing that I would change would be to instruct our guest to look into the camera. I see where this may be difficult due in part to the microphone not picking up the voices. Other than that, it seemed to go pretty well, and the topic was interesting. I really do not have any other suggestions or thoughts on how to improve the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment